Since our inception in this industry, we have been engaged in exporting an excellent stock of Eucalyptus Oil. The essential oil is characterized by a distinctive camphor odor. Extracted using the leaves and young twigs of the tree through steam distillation process, it is high in demand as an essential ingredient for use in a variety of over the counter drugs including liniments, rash creams, inhalers, rubs and mouthwashes. This Eucalyptus Oil is stringently on standard quality parameters before the final dispatch in market.
- Improves the mind and concentration power
- Reduces swelling in the mucus membranes
- Excellent anti-inflammatory, analgesic and anti-bacterial properties
Specifications of Eucalyptus oil:
- Has a deodorizing and cooling effect on body
- Helps with migraine, fever and malaria
- Used as a warming oil for sprains, rheumatoid arthritis, poor circulation, muscular aches and pains
- Useful in skin care treatment, especially for blisters, burns, cuts, herpes, skin infections, wounds, insect bites.
325, 3Rd Floor, Plot No. 12, Vardhman, Big V Plaza, Near M2K, Road No.4, Pitampura, Delhi, Delhi, 110034, India