Our company is known as one of the prominent names in manufacturing and exporting Chamomile Blue Oil. Available for clients available in varied quality food grade bottles at competitive prices, this essential oil features a fruity and sweet aroma. High in demand for use across industries such as cosmetic, aromatherapy and perfumery, this Chamomile Blue Oil is considered useful for insomnia and intestinal spasms. It is extracted in hygienic condition through steam distillation of flowers.
- Useful in inflammatory conditions
- Soothes the skin
- Helps improve tissue regeneration
CHAMOMILE BLUE OIL
|Botanical Name ||: ||Matricaria recutita (Matricaria chamomilla) |
|Common Method Of Extraction ||: ||Steam distillation |
|Parts Used ||: ||Flowers |
|Note Classification ||: ||Middle |
|Aroma ||: ||Bosnia, Spain, and Hungary |
CHAMOMILE BLUE OIL is extracted via process of steam distillation process. Flowers are used as the extraction source and have stalks of Matricaria chamomilla.
y-terpinene, sabinene, propyl angelate, myrcene, chamazulene, caryophyllene, camphene, butyl angelate, bisabolone oxide A, bisabolol oxide B, bisabolol oxide A, b-pinene, a-pinene, a-bisabolol, 1,8-cineole.
Essential Oil Information
It has relax and calm effects. It is popular for regulating as well as easing the menstrual cycle. For inflammatory conditions, CHAMOMILE BLUE OIL is considered as a potent remedy. Anthemis nobilis is used as source for this oil and hence it is used to treat the problems like menstrual, PMS and menopausal.
Dark Green Viscous Liquid in appearance, this oil has following properties:
- Vulnerary, Vermifuge, Sudorific, Stomachic, Nerve Sedative
- Hepatic, Fungicidal, Febrifuge, Emmenagogue, Digestive
- Cicatrizant, Carminative, Bactericidal, Antispasmodic
- Antiphlogistic, Anti-Inflammatory, Analgesic
Effective in treating health and skin problems such as:
- Wounds, stress related complaints, sprains, sensitive skin, rheumatism
- Rashes, neuralgia, nervous tension, nausea, muscular spasms
- Muscular pain, migraine, insomnia, insect bites, indigestion
- Headache, eczema, dyspepsia, dermatitis, cuts
- Colic, burns, broken capillaries, asthma, arthritis, acne
- Vulnerary, vermifuge, tonic, sudorific, stomachic
- Sedative, nervine, hepatic, febrifuge, emmenagogue
- Digestive, cicatrisant, cholagogue, carminative, bactericidal
- Antispasmodic, antiseptic, antiseptic, antiphlogistic, antibiotic
- Anti-spasmodic, anti-neuralgic, anti-inflammatory, anti-infectious
- Anti-depressant, analgesic
Chamomile Blue Oil blends well with Ylang Ylang,Tea Tree, Rosemary, Rose, Patchouli, Neroli, Marjoram, Lavender, Jasmine, Geranium, Frankincense, Clary Sage, Citrus Oils, Bergamot, Benzoin.
- Used in aromatherapy, cosmetics, and perfumery compounds
- Soothes skin and Improves tissue regeneration
- Fruity and sweet aroma
- Extracted from herb Matricaria chamomilla
- Awesome remedy for intestinal and insomnia spasms
- Available in Food Grade Silver Coated Aluminum Bottles
- Avoid using this oil during allergies and pregnancy
- DHL, Fedex, UPS, TNT, and EMS are our shipping partners.
- Air and sea shipping is also offered